Weddings & Events
Cavo Alkyoni has four of the most well-appointed villas on Corfu’s north east coast.
All the villas are well-equipped to hold outside weddings and events, with large terraces seating up to 100 people (with restrictions) and ample accommodation for up to 40 guests.
For all wedding and event bookings we require a minimum of 1 weeks rental of at least 2 villas, further details can be found in our FAQ’s.
Working with us, your wedding or special event will exceed all your expectations.
Accommodation for up to 40 guests
Seating for up to 100 (with restrictions)
Collaborating with top wedding suppliers
Flexible Rental Options
Frequently Asked QuestionsAll your questions answered. If not - contact us and we will be happy to tell you all you need to know for your big day.
Do you have a licence to conduct wedding ceremonies?
We do not have a wedding licence but there are many alternative options for you to choose from.
What are the rental requirements for a wedding or event?
The minimum rental is 1 week and our changeover day is a Monday.
For low season (May, June, September and October) – we require a minimum rental of two villas.
For high season (July and August) – we require all four villas to be rented.
What are the rental prices?
We are always happy to provide you with a quote based on your specific requirements.
To help you with your budget planning the indicative rental prices for two villas is from 16,500 euros for low season (May, June, September and October) and from 131,000 for high season (July and August) for all villas.
Which villas work well together?
- Amalthea works well with Pelagia or Erato
- Pelagia works well with Amalthea or Tugela
- Erato works well with Amalthea and Tugela
- Tugela works well with Pelagia and Erato
What are your seating capacities?
Our seating capacity on our terraces is as follows:
- Amalthea up to 70
- Pelagia up to 70 (or 100 with restricted view)
- Erato up to 80 (or 100 with certain table styles)
- Tugela up to 70
What are your venue fees?
In addition to the cost of the rental, our venue fees are charged per event:
- for up to 40 people it is 1,500 €
- for more than 40 people it is 3,000 €
These fees cover the cost of furniture coordination – set up and removal, extra cleaning services, additional utility costs, parking and supplier co-ordination and administration.
What in-house wedding packages do you offer?
Wedding Breakfast – from 50 € up to 150 € per head based on a minimum of 30 people and a maximum of 80.
Canapes – from 30 € per head based on a minimum of 30 people.
Bar Packages – are quoted separately.
Do you offer wedding planning services?
We have our own in-house wedding planner.
Services we provide are:
- Assistance with wedding design
- Assisting with budget & cost breakdown
- Regular communication & progress meetings
- Provide celebrant services if required
- Provide details of how to marry officially on the island
- Negotiation & drafting Contracts
- Food & beverage planning
- Entertainment & decoration supplier coordination
- Transportation – by road and/or sea for wedding festivities
- Rehearsal coordination
- Photography / videography
- Wedding cake
- Accommodation for guest externally to Cavo Alkyoni
- Bridal beauty services
- Pre & post Wedding events
- Ceremony & reception set up
- Wedding day coordination
- External venue sourcing if required
Our wedding planning fee is 20% of the total cost of the wedding package excluding rental costs.
Wedding or Event Enquiry
Fields marked with * are mandatory
"The staff were super helpful and we felt very well looked after. Everything we asked for or about was immediately responded to."
Cathra – September 2021
"Fabulous, fantastic, breathtaking, spiritual, uplifting, words just are not enough. You just have to be there - one of the most wonderful places on earth!"
"A world where pampered luxury comes first."
"Stunning views, beautiful setting, excellent amenities, everything you could expect from a five star property and more."
"A truly magnificent holiday retreat!"